Muscle Shoals, Alabama

Permits & Forms

Related Pages

The City Council adopted a Zoning Ordinance. Before commencing any construction projects please consult the Zoning Ordinance to determine if any restrictions or prohibitions apply to your planned project.

Anyone who conducts business within the city limits of Centreville is required to purchase a business license. Please contact the city clerk at (205) 713-8886 with any questions.

A Building Permit is required for all residential or commercial construction. Major renovations, remodeling, add on construction, and swimming pool additions require a permit. Changes in the historic district have a specific procedure that must be followed prior to issuing a permit. Contractors performing these projects must be licensed. Contact the City Clerk to answer building permit questions or to obtain a permit. Please contact the city clerk at (205) 713-8886 with any questions.